TAMA 38/2 or TAMA 38/3
- TAMA 38/2 or TAMA 38/3
TAMA (N.O.P) 38 Amendment 3 – Reinforce and Renovate
- Reinforcing the building so that it meets Israeli building standards 413 and 2413 for durability against earthquakes
- Construction of a new, attractive lobby as far as building plans allow.
- Upgrading the stairways
- Adding an elevator
- Enlarging each apartment by up to 25 square meters.
- Replacing the building’s common water, gas, electric and sewage infrastructures
- Landscaping, lighting of pathways, adding railings, improving accessibility and so on.
- Redesigning and modernizing the façade of the building.
TAMA (N.O.P) 38 Amendment 2 – Vacate and Reconstruct
- Demolishing the existing building and constructing a modern one in its place, one which meets all the requirements of the strictest governing building standards
- Upgrading property rights as well as apartment quality as per the drafted agreement.Adding a parking space and storage room for each apartment in accordance with the building plans.
- Landscaping, lighting, relaying pathways with emphasis on convenience and accessibility, adding railings and so on..
- Funding the rental costs of the residents for the duration of the project
- Funding the removal expenses of the residents from their existing apartment to their temporary residence and back into the new one)